Photo and a link to more photos: Cockatoos

Today I went to Feathered Sanctuary, a parrot rescue organization in Willow St., PA, to see and hear a talk given by Tracey on understanding the body language and behavior of cockatoos. I don't own a cockatoo or plan on getting a 'too but I thought that learning more about any species of parrot might help me understand my own parrots better.
Tracey gave an excellent demonstration and spent a lot of time answering questions about parrots and answered questions about other types of parrots too.
While I listened, I took a lot of pictures of Tracey, the parrots, and some of the people there. I uploaded some to an album on Facebook which is at this url: Link to album on Facebook 
And I am uploading one photo, my favorite, into this post:



Ginny

Popular Posts