Links to a couple of blogs & a post on blogging

I found two blogs this morning that had posts that made me smile and made me want to come back to read more. So much so that I want to share the links to them. The first one linked led me to the second one.

Penelope Trunk
The Pioneer Woman

I will be spending more time reading these blogs. My acquaintanceship with them is still new. I've only read a few posts so far. One of the posts I read was  "Ten Important Things I've Learned About Blogging" written by The Pioneer Woman. I got a kick out of that. I have done some of those things (even if I don't have a sister) but I have been seriously terrible about others like how often I write a post.
My intentions are good. I intend to write more often but then life comes at me and I spend entire days spending time doing something other than thinking about writing a post and by the time evening comes, I just want to lie down on the couch in front of the tv and fall asleep. Weeks go by, then months without a post written by me on any of my several blogs. I don't know if I will change this. I am guilty of blog neglect.
Maybe Pioneer Woman will inspire me to get my act together and take better care of my blogs?! Or not. BTW, if Barb is reading this, you will likely seriously love those two blogs!

Ginny

Comments

Popular Posts