Excuses, excuses! The next post will be an excuse-free zone!

October and the first week of November was such a busy time for me that I had no time to write more posts. Life has been like that for a while. Blame the economy. Blame ebay. Blame my priorities.
As a priority I have put the goal of transforming our website to be user friendly up there at the top. That has taken most of any free time that I've had. But I have other obligations too such as my responsibilities as Publicity Chair for the LCAA (Lancaster County Art Association) (btw I design and maintain the website that the link takes you to. And yes, it needs a redesign.) and responsibilities to the community such as being summoned for jury duty for the first time in my life.

The preparation to go for jury duty took more time than the actual jury duty because I didn't know how much time away from everything else that the jury duty was going to take. For all I knew it might have taken two weeks or two months of my life. There was no crystal ball to tell me. So I wanted to be ready for whatever happened. Thus I did extra things in the days leading up to jury duty so that they would be done and out of the way. Plus I had an event at the LCAA to publicize, prepare for, and participate in just two days before the start of jury duty.

I came here this morning to write about something else entirely but I find myself explaining why I haven't been writing much. Life just has a way of coming at me as it does for many of us. I am not complaining. I am happy that October is behind me, that jury duty is behind me, and now I can get on with working on our website, writing on my blog (I've had lots of ideas for posts but no time to write them), and having some fun!

Ginny

Popular Posts